Please do not hesitate to contact us
experienced research team
Experience, supported by rigorous historic data interrogation, gives us the know-how to identify the trades that count.
We begin by filtering transactions that do not meet our tried and tested criteria; this yields a shortlist of trades that do not conform to regular patterns.
We study whether these trades align with convictions made by insiders and try to ascertain whether they possess insight into the future share price of the stock they are trading.
Factors we consider
We consider multiple factors within this process including but not limited to:
- The proceeds and holding change that the trade accounts for
- Key trade features, such as the proximity to a close period or trading embargo, and share price highs and lows
- The overall means of the insider, their position and tenure at the firm of which they are buying and or selling shares
- The trading record of the insider, sometimes including their trading performance related to other stocks
- Trading patterns of other directors at the same firm
When it comes to data, we are more concerned with quality rather than quantity.
By customising delivery, in such a way as to suit the preferences and needs of the user, we can ensure that the frequency of alerts received provides our clients with the most pertinent of facts related to their investment process.
Desktop alerts draw attention to key trades and give users the ability to look behind the headline content with comprehensive filtering and display tools.
Custom reports and assistance with signals service
Since the needs of our clients vary, we can adjust the method, timing, and frequency of our data delivery process as well as define the stock universe which matters most to them.
Our Client Support team is always ready to assist clients’ queries and concerns, as well as with customising reports at their request.
- Analysts and Fund Managers seeking to incorporate perspectives derived from Insider insights and signals into their investment process
- Buyside and Sellside analysts looking for market sentiment data
- Quants looking to enhance systematic strategies with alternative data sources
- ESG specialists seeking aspects of corporate governance